E-commerce marketing strategies
To create and manage an e-commerce website is probably one of the hardest tasks ever. Whether it is an established business in the market or still in the process, you need to keep yourself updated about the current marketing trends. It helps you to generate sales, leads, and complete targets. Be it the website structure, marketing strategies of self and the competitors, products or services, etc. All these play a crucial role; they help the business reach new heights.
If you have an e-commerce website or plan to own it and needs help with the market planning; the following article will guide you with a few strategies for the same such as:
- Display high-content quality: Keep the content original and creative for the website. It serves the purpose of making a brand’s statement, strike the user’s mind and engage them with the product or service. It would compel the customers to connect with you, purchase from you and would bring them back again
- Test the website layout: Whenever a customer visits your website, it should be easy to access. The language, product page, strategic placement of icons and products, etc. are notable for the website’s layout. After all, your website is the face of your business and you must test the face value often
- Content & Social Media Marketing: It may surprise you, but the content and social media marketing can help you generate 22% growth in your business. For content marketing strategy, follow the 80/20 Rule by Pareto i.e. 80% informative content and 20% promotional content. For SMM, develop and maintain brand equity, connect with clients and customers as well as humanize the same
- Pay per click: Paid advertisements or pay per click scheme is based on three chief components i.e. ad, offer and landing page. If these three are arranged in the right order, only then paid advertisement can help you achieve the desired success rate. Make sure you get an expert’s advice for the same
- Retarget the customers: Trace the customers who have visited your website in the past but didn’t make any purchase. Through ads and offers, show them the specific product or service while they browse the internet. The chances of purchasing in such a scenario are far more likely. Retarget the customers and witness positive results
- Responsive website for various devices: It is important to have a website responsive for various devices; it keeps the customer engaged. You may also incorporate geo-targeting trend especially for mobile users to market your products or services based on their location
- Personalize the store and discount offers: A dedicated store for every individual as per their requirement yields profit. Share personalized emails and offers to your customers based on their last purchase or search. Connect with them more often and understand their specifications. It gives you an edge over benefit over your competitors
Adhere to these techniques and eyewitness modifications in the growth.