Chatbots can be highly beneficial in various industries including customer service, sales, and so on. These artificial intelligence-powered programs are able to communicate with customers just like any human would, meaning there’s no need for you to hire more employees. Chatbots also provide a personalized experience that leads to more leads and conversions. Here are 10 ways chatbots can help you get more leads!
1. What is a chatbot and how can it help you get more leads ?
A chatbot is a conversational artificial intelligence-powered program that can communicate with customers just like any human would. The idea isn’t new, but it’s only recently that the technology has become advanced enough for businesses to get on board. This means that chatbots are able to process natural language and give you more leads as a result.
2. Types of chatbots to use in your business .
There are different types of chatbots to use in your business. Depending on the type you get, it can help to boost sign-ups or drive more sales, for example. Here are some of the top types you should consider using:
· a. A customer service chatbot that answers FAQs or assists people directly with their problems. This type of chatbot can be beneficial for any business that has lots of user queries.
· b. A lead generation chatbot that uses conversational marketing to identify potential business opportunities based on what people are looking for online , then recommends relevant products or services.
· c. A transactional chatbot that uses conversational marketing to support the buying process and suggests upgrades or customisations based on what the customer tells you. This is a great way to use chatbots for your sales funnel.
· d. A salesperson chatbot that works as a personal shopper and goes through product pages with customers, asking questions and comparing different products based on their responses. This is a great way to use chatbots for your sales funnel.
· e. An assistant chatbot that can do various tasks, such as book meetings or make travel plans .
· f. A content curator chatbot that works by monitoring customers’ social media channels or email accounts and suggesting relevant content .
3. The benefits of using a chatbot in your business .
There are many benefits to using a chatbot in your business, including: More leads and opportunities . Customers prefer talking to a machine instead of a human. You can provide a personalised experience that allows you to connect better with customers and get more sign-ups as a result.
4. How to set up a chatbot for customer service, sales, etc..
There are several ways to set up a chatbot in your business. Use this guide to create an effective one that can help you generate more leads:
· a. Create the conversation tree . The conversation tree is where you map out what customers can ask and how it should be answered. You need to think about tricky questions that might come your way, as well as common questions that are asked each day.
· b. Mind the tone . The chatbot needs to sound human, not robotic, so it’s important to get the tone right. Additionally, you should make sure the chatbot has a sense of empathy and responds accordingly. ·
c. Test it out . Before launching your chatbot, you should test it to make sure it’s optimised for customer satisfaction. You can do this by showing the chatbot to a few people and asking about their experience with it.
5. Tips for getting started with your own bot .
Creating your own chatbot can be difficult, depending on the type of bot you want. Here are some tips for getting started with your own chatbot:
· a. Make it personal . Customers will prefer talking to a company’s chatbot over one run by an individual , so make sure your chatbots are brandedwith your logo and social media profiles.
· b. Get it on all your pages . One of the best ways to use chatbots for sales is to get it on all of your pages . This will increase usage since people can access it however they want, whether that’s through Facebook Messenger or an embeddable chatbot.
· c. Engage . In order to get the most out of your chatbot, you need to engage with it on a regular basis , which means adjusting according to customer needs and being aware of new conversation opportunities that might arise.
6. Examples of bots that are already being used by businesses today (e-commerce stores) .
Here are some examples of bots that are already being used by businesses today:
· a. Booking.com’s chatbot lets customers find and book hotels through Facebook Messenger .
· b. Nordstrom uses the Conversable application for its chatbot, which can give recommendations based on what you post online.·
· c. Restaurants like Chili’s , Bonefish Grill, and Applebee’s use chatbots to provide reservations through Facebook Messenger.
· d. Uber’s M chatbot is designed to simplify trip booking by having users request cars through Facebook Messenger .
7. How entrepreneurs are using chatbots to increase their leads and conversions .
Entrepreneurs need to stay on top of their leads and conversions in order to expand their business. Here are some examples of how entrepreneurs are using chatbots:
· a. Use personalised customer service . A good example is when Singapore Airlines launched its own Facebook Messenger chatbot that offered personalised customer care and flying information.
· b. Use chatbots attached to a website . For example, Wishbone operates a Facebook Messenger chatbot that lets merchants add customer service directly on their website so users can ask questions without having to leave the site.
8. Additional resources for learning more about chatbots or how to implement them in your business :
· a. Facebook’s guide on building chatbots for Messenger .
· b. Botanalytics’ blog for specific tips and insights about chatbots, including how it can benefit your business.
· c. Chatbots Magazine is where you can find more information about chatbot news , applications, bots
9. Example of Chatbot service provider.
There are many chatbot service providers like MessageBird, ManyChat, BotsCrew and more.. Think about the features you are looking for before finalising the chatbot for your business website.
10. A summary of the main ideas discussed above, plus a call-to-action (CTA) telling readers what they should do next, i.e.,
Chatbots can be highly beneficial in various industries including customer service, sales, and so on. These artificial intelligence-powered programs are able to communicate with customers just like any human would, meaning there’s no need for you to hire more employees.
In this post we’ve shared some of the main ways chatbots can help your business grow without hiring additional staff members . If all of these sound overwhelming or if you want someone else to handle it entirely , please let us know! Our team is always happy to partner with clients who have a vision but may not know how best to execute it online.